Sunday, July 24, 2011

21 Weeks :)

Well Greg came home Saturday!! Hallelujah!! My belly is growing so fast we can’t believe it. Things are getting increasingly more difficult for me to do by myself. I cannot bend down to pick up anything off the floor, and everyday my ankles swell up the size of baseballs. The boys are kicking and punching me all the time lately :) Today was very productive, we went to Babies R Us to try and finish up decorating the nursery before the shower. I had ordered the other crib last weekend while Greg was gone, and it came in today! Also so did the stroller that Granny ordered for us  J We got both crib sets today, as well as the mattresses! I have really learned how to coupon at Babies R Us, and also we love getting an extra 10% off on top of our coupons because we are having multiples. I’m so glad we are getting most of the nursery done now because I cannot stand for very long without my feet swelling like balloons!! Work is getting increasingly more difficult, when I get home all I want to do is go to bed! Good thing I finally finished with school last week! I have officially finished my AA, along with all of my pre requisites to prepare me for my dream of a career as a physician assistant. My hubby is very good at putting all of the baby stuff together! I’m so glad he is home, it has been a long month without him! Well I’m exhausted after such a long day!! So I think I’m going to talk Greg into getting me some ice cream, and then calling it a night! I am posting pics of the nursery!!

No comments:

Post a Comment