Tuesday, November 1, 2011

14 days to go!!

Wow! Are we really this close?? Every night I am dreaming about the boy’s birth and holding them in our arms. I just know they are going to steal mine and Greg’s hearts instantly.  I had another sonogram and doctor’s appointment today and it went great!! Baby A is 5Ib 12 oz., and Baby B is 5Ib 13 oz. We are SOOO HAPPY that the boys reached 5 pounds! The requirements for them to come home with us are to be at least 5 pounds, breath on their own, be able to regulate their own body temperature, and be able to eat and gain weight.  Our doctor thinks that we have over an 85% chance that they will be perfectly fine and be able to come home with us on the 18th. Greg and I are keeping our fingers crossed for our precious angels to be perfectly healthy! As for me, heartburn still takes over my body every day and it’s getting harder for me to walk with all the pressure of the round ligament pain and also their heads are dropping.  Next week will be our last doctor’s appointment before the big day! We are going to go over everything we need to know for the c section and also do all of our paper work for the hospital. The boys looked perfect today on ultrasound and they were moving around constantly like usual! We have some last minute laundry to do, set up the car seats in the car, and also some last minute cleaning to do because no matter how clean things are I still think they could be cleaner! So depending on how I feel that will be my mission this weekend while Greg is at drill. At this point we are counting down the days and feel so blessed that the boys are doing so great now. I know they are strong and fighters like their daddy after all the health problems they have gotten through. 14 more days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment