Sunday, April 15, 2012

Rolly Pollies

Just a quick update!! My first born aka Jonathan has finally found his way to roll over from his back to his tummy!! I knew he had it in him. Now I have two little munchkins rolling all over the place! I'm a proud mama :) Also, Jonathan has found his toes just like Christopher. I must say the boys have been increasingly curious of each other in addition to mine and Gregs face haha. They grab each others ears, noses, and put each others fingers in the other ones mouth. They love to grab at mine and Greg's noses, eyes, my hair, and our lips. Christopher has been making this farting nose all the time and practically spits at us hehe. One very hilarious thing that has been happening is if the boys find their way to roll under the coffee table they grab a hold of the legs and they try to eat the legs of the coffee table! Its like they are little puppy's hehe. I definitely remember bella doing the same thing! So I have been pulling them back to their play mat so these instances wont happen. Night time has not been going so well, last night Christopher woke up three times and had to be rocked back to sleep. This morning we had lots of family cuddle time in bed because the boys decided to wake up extra early. They finally fell back asleep in mine and Gregs arms so we all got another hour of sleep. It makes my heart feel at peace when we are all together! Im gonna miss those moments so much! The boys are SOOOOO incredibly close to crawling! Especially my chunky monkey ( Christopher). Any day now im sure I will posting about it! I am always right on both of them with the video camera and the regular camera that probably when they finally crawl I will probably miss it! Is'nt that how it always happens? Ahhh, life with twins! My precious boys are amazing and would not change a minute of it for the world. I must say things have gotten much better and even though the wake ups during the night are stressful we are definitely getting more rest then when they were newborn. So no complaints tonight. God has truly blessed me with a wonderful and supportive husband and two beautiful baby boys :) Cherishing every moment with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment