Friday, May 25, 2012

Growing!




I know it has been over a month since I have blogged!!! Time flies so fast and the boys have changed so much we can't even believe our eyes! Greg and I went on a 5 day cruise which was amazing, however I missed my boys terribly and was so ready to come home! We also visited Gregs parents for his brothers graduation. The Ah Sam's have been busy busy busy! Daddy had been gone for a week training again so we are so excited that he came back home today!! We missed him so badly. Our time together is dwindling so fast... Lord give us the strength to stay strong for what is ahead of us. Daddy will be leaving us again for almost the whole month of June. All together we have about 4 weeks left with him so let me tell you we are going to make every second count!!

Our boys are absolutely amazing... our opinions might be a little biased but they are so smart! They are both into everything and I mean EVERYTHING!! They are so curious! I wouldn't quite say they were crawling ( it is more like crawling on their tummies) but they scoot around to get wherever they want to go and FAST!!. I think it is time I invest in one of those play area gates. Christopher has realized that he can make noise.. so he loves to slap his hands on the carpet, crib, tile floor. Lately they have started to whimper when I leave the room and they try to scoot after me. ( It is sooo cute and melts my heart) They almost do not like to be held anymore because they are always trying to get to the floor to play with their toys. Also they have realized that they can climb on things.... not good!
They try and climb on everything including their cribs... not good. I can't believe it is time to lower their cribs already :( My babies are growing up way to fast... the other night after bath time I walked into the nursery and found Jonathan like this....
(You can tell he is sooo proud of himself!)



They are grabbing at ALL of their toys. Especially this one that is a hippo and it pops balls out at them. They LOVE it! However, they have realized that they can fight over a toy and they are not nice to each other at all. They poke and pull each others hair. I have a major feeling that this is only the beginning of twin rivalry.  We went to Maclay Gardens to take some family pictures with Daddy in his uniform. The boys did very well even though it was extremely hot outside!




We are very very happy to have Daddy home tonight and for another two weeks!! So off I go to spend some much needed family time!!


No comments:

Post a Comment