Thursday, June 9, 2011

Eating, Eating , Eating

Well, I just got home from class. I have class Tuesday's & Thursday's from 7:45-9:45 and by the time I get home it’s around 10:15 :( . Usually after working all day going to class is the last thing I want to do because I’m exhausted! Tonight I had to stop and make a detour on the way home because I had a spontaneous craving for tacos!!! YUMMY!! Eating almost a jar of pickles today probably was not a substantial enough of a meal (ha-ha). Lately I am hungry all day every day ( which Greg finds hilarious). He sees me eat so many pickles that now I think he is having pickle cravings as well!! Both of us go for the pickle jar at the same time!! For some reason whenever I’m in class the babies decide to squirm all around !! Maybe tonight it’s because they were hungry. However, Tuesday they were very active! I felt a lot of kicking just on one side and it was the longest I have ever felt them move which was very exciting! Greg and I can’t wait till he is able to feel them move from the outside of my tummy! We are also anxiously waiting for June 21st which is the day we get to find out the sex of our little angels! Sadly Greg won’t be home, he is leaving for training next Friday. With my emotions going hay wire I am extra sad about him leaving this time :( But we decided that I would video Dr. Hume telling us the big news so it’s almost like him being there :) Now that my tummy is full on Taco Bell I think I’m going to indulge in some mint chocolate chip ice cream ( another one of my favorites recently) and then go to bed because I’m exhausted!! Hopefully I will have some more exciting stories for everyone soon! Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment