Sunday, January 22, 2012

Mommy's touch


I just wanted to share a quick note about how amazing a mother’s touch is. Lately the boys are going through these stages of being irritable and over tired. They fight going to sleep SOOO much! They just don’t want to miss anything. They will cry and scream so loud and nobody can get them to calm down but mommy (hehe). I hold them so close to me and we rock in our chair and sing. Call me crazy but I think their favorite song is twinkle twinkle little star because it is the only song that works. I rock them and hold them tight and close while I’m singing and it works like a charm every time. It warms my heart to know I can calm my children to sleep. A mothers touch is like magic and it is absolutely amazing. Im so glad God chose me to be their mother!!

No comments:

Post a Comment