Sunday, January 22, 2012

Our Bottle, Formula, & Diaper Factory!


         I thought it would be interesting to share with everyone about our new bottle, diaper, and formula factory in our house! I seriously feel like we actually have a bottle factory in our home. We go through at least 16 bottles per day. We only have 18 bottles, so every day I spend at least an hour of my time washing/sterilizing bottles! Believe me it never ends! It took us three different types of bottles till we found the ones that worked perfect for the boys. I 100% recommend the Dr. Brown bottles to every one! They are absolutely amazing! They made Jonathan and Christopher’s colic almost nonexistent. However, there are like a million different pieces to them so it takes a lot of time to clean them. With that said trust me it is sooo worth it to not have to hear your children cry in pain. It would break my heart every time they got colic. 

       With formula, we use Enfamil Gentlease. We finally found a good formula that works great for them. We go through a 16 oz. tub every 2 days!! Let me break that down for you, that is three tubs a week, and 12 tubs a month! With diapers, we love Huggies Snug & dry with the cute Disney characters on them. They are in size one, and the box comes with 100 diapers. We go through a box a week! Sometimes more depending…The boys get fed 8 times a day, and we change their diapers at every feeding so that would be 16 diapers a day. Sometimes they get changed in between feedings also. So actually maybe we go through more than a box a week. 

       We buy wipes in a big case at Sams or Costco, so we probably go through those every 2 weeks. We love our diaper genie, we heard a lot of negative things about it but it works great for us! That could be because we have to take it out twice a day haha!! All of this is a little insight to what life is like with multiples! It is kind of funny to add everything up and write about it! Like I have said many times before we would not change any of it for the world!! Well, I think I should stop procrastinating and get back to my factory duty! I have bottles to wash before the next feeding!!


Almost to three months!

No comments:

Post a Comment