Saturday, February 11, 2012

Sent from heaven


        Just a quick post tonight! I want to remember these little special moments we have with the boys. Our days can be so completely hectic with the twins that in all honesty by the end of the day I am ready to pull my hair out! Being a mother of twins is no walk in the park, everything we do is multiplied by two. Every feeding, diaper change, play time, naps, baths! Our days feel endless and exhausting! However, when our day comes to an end and we start our night time routine it starts with a bath and I get endless smiles! Then I get laughs on the changing table. When it comes to their bottles Christopher sucks his down while Jonathan is more of a leisurely eater! Every other night I switch off who I get to rock to sleep. I love to rock and sing my boys to sleep. When I look at their angelic faces I thank God every night that he has put these two babies in my life. They are truly sent from heaven. It amazes me every minute that the boys and I made it through my pregnancy. There were so many nights that Greg and I were unsure of their future. I cherish them even more every day for everything they went through to get here. Being a mother is the most precious gift in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment