Friday, September 9, 2011

Beyond Boredom!

I know that I should not be complaining about bed rest because we are very lucky that our little angels are cooperating to stay in the womb a little longer. However, I am beyond bored these days! This is what my day consists of… waking up, make some breakfast, back to bed, watch food network till lunch, make some lunch, back to bed, watch food network till Greg gets home, try to make dinner but I get scalded by the wardens ( a.k.a Greg & Mom), back to bed. AHHH who knew that relaxing all day would make you want to pull your hair out! Although I must say Bella absolutely loves me being home every day all day. She curls up right next to me on Greg’s side of the bed and sleeps ALL day! She leads a hard life haha. Well the boys roll around all day in my belly :) I love when I see a little hump stick out because I know it’s one of their little butts :) I do not think that my tummy can grow anymore! It is huge! Sleeping is practically impossible these days, not to mention I feel like I need an oxygen tank because I am really having trouble breathing! We are counting down the days! I cannot wait to hold them in my arms. Well time to get back to food network and wish I could get up and cook something yummy! Enormous belly pics coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment